Thursday, January 6, 2011

Disney Scores BIG at the People's Choice Awards!


The People's Choice Awards, held last night, were full of Disney! Disney won five awards overall, which is a great number for the channel! Demi Lovato won best guest star for appearing on Grey's Anatomy, Johnny Depp won best actor for his role in Alice In Wonderland, Toy Story 3 won best family film, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam was voted Best TV Movie, and Selena Gomez & The Scene were voted Best Breakout Artist! Selena Gomez's was definitely the best award for Disney, as her and The Scene had to go against 2010's hottest stars, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, and B.o.B. Also, Disney alumni Taylor Swift and Zac Efron won awards as well.


Congratulations to everyone who won, and especially to Disney!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samuel, I'm Matt from Teen Entertainment. Click my name to check out my blog. I have been going to your blog for a while. At my blog we are in need of co-host and I wanted to ask if you would like to be one of our co-host. You can do both blogs. After going on The Disney Flame for a while I have decided to ask you because for TE (Teen Entertainment) we have about the same qualities. Just check out our blog and think about it. I don't need any personal information. You just have to be a kid at least under 18. If you do decided to be our next co-host I will tell you in a comment or in our Shout Box everything about TE and I will tell you the step by step procedure about how to make you another writer on TE. We only have 2 writer for the blog, Me (Matt) and Tommy (we share a profile). Our other co-host, DC Dude, had to do something important and our other one, Josh, decided to stp blogging. Both of them managed 2 blogs and were able to do it. After reading your blog I have think that you would be the perfect addition to our blog. If you decide yes then comment to this post and tell me, go to TE and tell me in our Shout Box on the sidebar, or tell me at TE in a comment to a recent post. Please, we really need another co-host. You can always do both blogs and if starts to be too much I won't mind if you just do Teen Entertainment part time and do The Disney Flame full time. You don't have to post everyday. Just post whenever you have time and whenever something releases (if we don't post it first). Here is the Teen Entertainment url: http://so-teenentertainment.blogspot.com Please just check it out, see what we have and then choose. Thank you so much.

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, please email us at samuel98me@gmail.com or send us a message on our Twitter page.

    ReplyDelete