Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Selena Gomez Leaving Wizards of Waverly Place!


Selena Gomez, who plays Alex Russo in Disney's smash-hit Wizards of Waverly Place, has announced that she will be leaving the show after the fourth season is done.  When Selena was asked by MTV what her upcoming projects were, she replied, "Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about. That's gonna be a terrible time for me.... I'm gonna do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with, and then probably a tour."  Gomez has also said that she had been "very shocked" by the most-recent Wizards season finale, but described the storyline as a "nice way" to end the show's third run.  Be sure to check out 'Wizards' before Selena's out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the show! Glad it won't end in after 3rd season but 4th, we get to enjoy some more Selena <3

    ReplyDelete