Friday, July 16, 2010

First Picture of Vanessa Hudgens in 'Sucker Punch'


In the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, which hit newsstands today, they had the first official picture of Vanessa Hudgens in the new movie set to premiere on March 25th of next year, Sucker Punch. Vanessa has previously said about her role:
I’m playing a character named Blondie and it’s set in a brothel in the 1950s, so there’s not a whole lot of clothes. It’ll be gun training, stunts, fighting and all that craziness. I can’t wait. I’m so excited. I’ve wanted to do an action film for a while. I think this is my time to really step it up and get to grow up. It will be somewhat different with the content and a few more foul words but that’s the biggest difference.
Are you excited to see Sucker Punch? Tell us in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment