Monday, August 2, 2010

Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story




Justin Bieber will be releasing a memoir called “Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story” this October! The book will tell us how Justin got to where he is today and what his life is like now!
And that’s not all the great news – turns out Justin’s memoir will be illustrated with a number of exclusive, never-before-seen photos!!!
The book is being put out by HarperCollins publishing and is expected to be priced at $21.99.
Here’s what Justin had to say about the memoir:
"Every day I wake up and count my blessings. My fans have played such a large part in all of this and they help live my dreams every day. I’m excited to share just a little bit more of my world with them through this book. Between the behind-the-scenes pictures and the story I think this is going to be something they can all enjoy. This is just another way for me to say thank you to my fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment