Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3 Has Grossed $109 Million!




I just got back from seeing Toy Story 3, and I loved it! But I loved it even more when I saw that it made $109 million dollars this weekend setting a record for the largest June opening ever! It made $44 million on Friday alone. So, if I were a movie critic, I would have to give it this:



I absolutely loved it! The movie was, I think, the best movie Pixar has ever done. And it's also on the way to becoming Pixar's top-grossing movie of all time! Here's how the weekend came out at the box office:

1. "Toy Story 3" $109 million

2. "The Karate Kid" $29 million

3. "The A-Team" $13.8 million

4. "Get Him to the Greek" $6.1 million

5. "Shrek Forever After" $5.5 million

6. "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" $5.3 million

7. "Killers" $5.1 million

8. "Jonah Hex" $5.09 million

9. "Iron Man 2" $2.7 million

10. "Marmaduke" $2.65 million

No comments:

Post a Comment